**Make Up Kits Available**
Celebrity Makeup Artist Caroline Barnes reveals her industry secrets to achieving this season’s makeup trend: fresh, dewy skin with low maintenance eyes and statement lips, which will in turn help make you look and feel younger
Caroline knows more than most, that the key to any look always lies in the foundation base – and that the way you apply it should change as you get older.
Here she reveals all in two short videos, an insider guide to achieving the look whether you’re in your thirties or forties and fifties.
Thrilling at Thirty
As you reach your thirties, you’re more likely to notice a change in skin texture and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. To help combat these and achieve a natural, polished look, be sure to follow the golden rules for flawless skin:
- Use 2 in 1 products for SPF protection and instant coverage such as Max Factor’s Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation & Serum
- Use a lighter foundation shade on the T Zone, blending to a darker foundation near the neck and hairline
- Dust with translucent powder to help give it staying power
Fabulous Forties and Fifties
As you move in to your forties and fifties, the key to looking younger lies in glossy, fresh skin. Keep these tricks of the trade up your sleeve for effortless glamour:
- Apply foundation to the centre of your face
- Then work outwards with a foundation brush in a ‘whisk’ motion
- Use two shades, applying the lighter one in darker areas e.g. skin discolouration for a flawless look
Finish off the look by a sweep of mascara on the upper lashes before working a statement lip colour from inside, spreading outwards and dusting with translucent powder for added staying power.
So there you have it! Armed with these insider secrets it’s easy to create dewy, healthy looking skin, whatever your age.
For more makeup tips, go to www.facebook.com/maxfactorUK
For more information, please contact email@example.com | 02075355800